Information for the Patient
– If you are going to enter our hospital you should take into account the following indications and recommendations.
– To formalize your income you must go to the Admission service, located in the main Reception (Floor 0), to present your data and documentation.
– Please make sure you arrive at the Complex at the time indicated in the doctor´s office to avoid unnecessary delays.
– You must go to the hospital with your D.N.I. If your assistance is covered by medical insurance, you must bring the card and authorization from your insurance medical society. In the case of Social Security, your health card and the flyer.
– For the admission of patients with direct payment, it will be necessary to make a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the expected hospitalization expenses or of the surgical intervention. This deposit can be made by cash, bank transfer (proof will be attached), stub or credit card.
– It is advisable to provide all the reports and / or medical tests you have of your illness, since they will be relevant for the medical-health team that attends you, and more if you enter for the first time. You must also bring a list of the medication you are currently taking.
– Once the entry formalities have been formalized in the Admission Service of the center, the patient is taken care of and receives the necessary care by our professionals, whose indications must be scrupulously followed so that their stay in the center is as satisfactory as possible.
The meals of the patients are served according to a set schedule and the diet indicated by the doctor.
– Breakfast: 08:30 hours
– Lunch: 1:00 p.m.
– Snack: 5:00 pm
– Dinner: 20:00 hours
The hospital is not responsible for any object owned by patients. It is important to leave at home or deliver to the companions any object of value that the patient carries (jewelry, money, etc.). If you have no other option, you can deposit your money or valuables in Administration.
If you wish, you can pay by credit card the costs of your hospitalization.
The discharge will be given by your doctor, who will provide you with the relevant documentation. Before leaving, make sure you have all the information clear, especially the instructions about your home care, the medication to be taken and the rehabilitation (if necessary), as well as the optional review date. We kindly ask you to stop by the reception desk before leaving the hospital to complete the exit procedures. If the medical assistance received is private, you must pay the costs at the end of your stay in the hospital. If the assistance is the responsibility of an insurance company or Social Security, you must present documentation proving the coverage of your assistance, in the case of not having done it at the time of entry.
Recommendations in case of intervention
– Before the intervention. If you notice any discomfort such as fever, pain, etc., days before the intervention, call us and we will inform you of the behavior to follow.
– The day before. Stay fasting (without eating, drinking or smoking), 6 hours before surgery. In the 24 hours before the intervention, follow the instructions prescribed in the pre-anesthesia consultation and consult your doctor before taking a different medication.
– The day of the intervention.Drop and bring comfortable clothes. Do not use colognes, perfumes, nail polish, or makeup. Do not forget your personal and clinical documentation. The number of companions can be two if the patient is a child, and one if he is an adult. (See Information on admission).
– After the intervention. You will remain under the care of qualified personnel, until the doctor authorizes your admission to the plant and / or your discharge at home.
– Prior to discharge, the center´s professionals will give you the necessary instructions for recovery in your home (diet, medication, activity, etc.). Plan your return home in the company of a responsible person. Remember that you will not be able to drive.
– Once at home. For your peace of mind and comfort, we advise you to be accompanied during the 24 hours following the intervention. Do not make physical efforts. Do not drink alcohol until you are fully recovered. And for any questions or complications, do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your service.