Visiting hours are 10:00 to 21:00.
- Relatives and visitors should never occupy the halls, which should be kept clear at all times. Please use the available waiting rooms that have been designed for this purpose.
- For the benefit of patients, we recommended short visits, few people at a time and, if possible, without children.
- If the patient is to undergo surgery, their relatives or carers must stay in the room during the operation. That way, should they need to be contacted; this can be done quickly and timely.
- For patients in the ICU, see “Admission to the ICU.”
- The diet prescribed by the doctor is the best for the patient. Please do not bring outside food for patients.
- If a visitor wishes to eat with the patient, this can be requested trough the nursing staff. This service is not included in the price of the room, so it must be paid separately.
Room service for visitors
- If you prefer to eat a la carte, our restaurant – Cafeteria “Dr. Zhivago “can serve directly to the room
Monday to Friday: From 09:30 to 21:00
Saturdays: From 09:30 to 16:30
- The order may be placed by phone by dialing extension 730.
Supplement for room service: 15%
Room service food will be paid at the time of delivery. Please state the value of the note you will pay with when placing your order, as waiters carry exact change.
If transferred to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), family and visitors should vacate the room so it can be used for another patient. After being discharged from the ICU, you will be assigned a new room.
In case of room availability, the family can continue to occupy the room. The room charge will be invoiced separately.
- The family will have 1 hour visit from Monday to Sunday: From 18:30 to 19:30.
- If necessary, family visit can be modified, even removed without notice.
- Only two relatives are allowed per patient, with no possibility of exchange between them in the same visit turn.
- To access the unit by non-medical personnel is necessary to carry hospital gown, hat and disposable bootees, to be issued at the entrance of the ICU.
- For medical information (daily at 14:00) will attend a maximum of 4 relatives to the consultation of ICU, always respecting the patient’s right to share information about his/her status.